Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/clients/0f46b0890d927e19a33db8813d3b9891/web/forumarchives/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/clients/0f46b0890d927e19a33db8813d3b9891/web/forumarchives/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Forum de rock6070 • Afficher le sujet - MISSISSIPPI RECORDS

Forum de rock6070

Nous sommes le Jeu Avr 25, 2024 8:10 am

Heures au format UTC + 6 heures

Forum verrouillé Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 77 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Re: MISSISSIPPI RECORDS
MessagePosté: Dim Juil 17, 2011 9:24 pm 

Complétement par hasard je suis tombé sur des liens valides pour deux de leurs références,

Been here all my days - Selections from the George Mitchell Archive

et

Orchestre regional de Kayes - Les meilleurs souvenirs de la 1ere Biennale artistique et culturelle de la jeunesse

mais aussi sur des liens de K7 compilées par un des tenanciers du label/magasin de disques si j'ai bien compris.

mrc 001 - house of broken hearts, pt. 1 cs (early doo-wop, r'n'b, rockabilly and instrumentals)

mrc 011 - black plastic singing flats (asia)

mrc 014 - samba triste (brazilian stuff)

mrc 017 - everything crash (jamaican ska, r'n'b & soul)

si ça branche quelqu'un c'est à cette adresse,

et une fois sur le blog aller à la date du mercredi 23 mars 2011 pour les liens pour les K7. De plus le modo du blog propose de poster d'autres K7 si demande il y a et donne une liste de ce qu'il possède à partager,

Eric

Profil Envoyer un message privé  

MessagePosté: Mer Juil 20, 2011 12:41 pm 

3 sorties supplémentaires :

"Reissued for the first time, a crazed Portland punk record from 1979. A side project of Ice Nine, Count Vertigo only existed for this one record as a band. Side A features 'I'm A Mutant' - an uneasy little song with a relentless menacing organ riff. On the flip is 'Patriot X,' an angry political song that still rings a little too true. Two heroic punk anthems not to miss."

"Two songs from Mauritanian guitarist and singer Hadrami Ould Medeh. Originally pressed in Lebanon in 1970. There were 500 copies pressed but only distributed at shows. Before a second pressing could be made, war broke out in Lebanon."

"Reissued for the first time - Dead Moon's first record! Originally released in 1988. Dead Moon were a band that existed outside of the constraints that time & style usually impose on artists. An authentic mix of psychedelic rock, punk, blues, country, & every other American music worth a damn. This LP features all time classics such as 'Graveyard' (A 13th Floor Elevators type vibrating psychedelic song), 'Don't Burn The Fires' & 'I Hate The Blues'. Lo-fi as hell. Remastered from the original tapes. We are very proud to make this LP available on vinyl once more."

MessagePosté: Sam Juil 23, 2011 9:40 pm 

Wahou, mais c'est quoi cette mine d'or ? Merci bien !

MessagePosté: Mer Juil 27, 2011 2:22 pm 

Encore 2!

V/A - Street Music Of Yogyakarta LP & 7"
In 1978 Jack Body recorded an amazing amount of street musicians in Java. His ear was geared not just towards traditional folk forms of music but also to all the new hybrids of pop street music. Here we find a mix of his recordings that really cannot be classified easily. Influences on the music include Bollywood soundtracks, American rock & pop, Javanese traditional songs & modern gamelan music. All these recordings were made in the street so you can hear babies crying, car horns & food frying throughout. Raw folk music by & for the people, this is the real deal. There was too much good music to fit on an LP, so we've included a free bonus 7" 33 RPM EP of material. Comes in an old school "tip on" sleeve. Includes a booklet with liner notes by Jack Body. A truly unique record filled with beautiful & stirring sounds.

V/A - Fanafody: A Collection of Recordings and Photography from Madagasikara Volume II LP
The second volume of recordings in our series of Madagascar music. From the archives of Montreal recordist, Charlie Brooks. While containing some similar artists as volume one, Fanafody focuses more on his second trip through the island during 2002 featuring violin players and throat breathing singers. Includes extensive photography and liner notes booklet.

MessagePosté: Sam Aoû 13, 2011 10:16 pm 

Enfin un repress de Mahmoud Ahmed chez MR!

"Reissue of a 1978 self released LP by one of the greatest Ethiopian vocalists of all time. This material has not been reissued in any form since its original release digitally or analog! Recorded at the end of the 'golden age' of Ethiopian urban music, Mahmoud is in top form belting out transcendent intense vocals over the Ibex Bands' hypnotic soulful horns, organs, guitars, bass & percussion. As good as it gets & as close to universally perfect music as ever has been made. Old school thick 'tip on' sleeve. Beautifully remastered by Timothy Stollenwerk."

"A full LP of never before released Hurley recordings from 1972-73! Great early versions of classic Hurley songs such as 'Automatic Slim & the Fatboys,' 'Drivin' Wheel,' 'Ghost woman Blues,' 'Watchin' the Show,' and 'The Portland Water' that come off for the most part better than later releases of these songs. Hurley is backed up by The Fatboys - not the rotund hip hop crew from the film Disorderlies, but rather a bunch of not so fat nice guys in Vermont who played mostly for the local dairy farmers. (Later they were known as Sheriff Mocus & the Deranged Cowboys) A laid back countryish album sure to please the hardcore Hurley fan and casual listener too. Deep and breezy. Cover painting by Michael. A co-release with our friends label in San Francisco - Secret Seven."

MessagePosté: Dim Aoû 14, 2011 7:38 pm 

"Reissue of a 1978 self released LP by one of the greatest Ethiopian vocalists of all time. This material has not been reissued in any form since its original release digitally or analog! Recorded at the end of the 'golden age' of Ethiopian urban music, Mahmoud is in top form belting out transcendent intense vocals over the Ibex Bands' hypnotic soulful horns, organs, guitars, bass & percussion. As good as it gets & as close to universally perfect music as ever has been made. Old school thick 'tip on' sleeve. Beautifully remastered by Timothy Stollenwerk."

Alors là je prends! oupez
Très bon et belle ambiance en live.

Edit: Il sera disponible quand, tu sais?

So I sit and watch my TV all alone
Maybe if I put a bullet in my brain
They'd remember me like Kurt Cobain "
The Residents.

MessagePosté: Lun Aoû 15, 2011 12:27 am 

Il est déjà dispo chez forced exposure!

MessagePosté: Lun Aoû 15, 2011 1:55 am 

C'est bon, merci.
Il est aussi chez Weirdo Records, mais je suis passé par Forced exposure pour une commande groupée. clinzz

The Residents.

MessagePosté: Mer Aoû 17, 2011 6:24 pm 

Je n'écoute presque que ce label ces derniers jours, une mine d'or sans fin.
J'ai trouvé un lien (mediafire) avec plusieurs albums disponibles, je vous le propose donc:
C'est . coucouz

The Residents.

MessagePosté: Mer Aoû 17, 2011 7:24 pm 

On devient vite accro à ce label!

J'ai vu dans ta liste "A orillas de magdalena" :

C'est sorti chez Domino Sound, en distribution MR et c'est une compile killer de Cumbia de Colombie (et pas du Mexique...)! Une pure tuerie!

MessagePosté: Mer Aoû 17, 2011 8:28 pm 

"A full LP of never before released Hurley recordings from 1972-73! Great early versions of classic Hurley songs such as 'Automatic Slim & the Fatboys,' 'Drivin' Wheel,' 'Ghost woman Blues,' 'Watchin' the Show,' and 'The Portland Water' that come off for the most part better than later releases of these songs. Hurley is backed up by The Fatboys - not the rotund hip hop crew from the film Disorderlies, but rather a bunch of not so fat nice guys in Vermont who played mostly for the local dairy farmers. (Later they were known as Sheriff Mocus & the Deranged Cowboys) A laid back countryish album sure to please the hardcore Hurley fan and casual listener too. Deep and breezy. Cover painting by Michael. A co-release with our friends label in San Francisco - Secret Seven."

Le Z, comment il est le Michael Hurley?

MessagePosté: Jeu Aoû 18, 2011 1:56 pm 

Je ne l'ai pas encore ecouté, mais j'ai rarement été déçu par les disques de Hurley. Toujours dans le style loner-folk.

MessagePosté: Ven Aoû 19, 2011 4:04 am 

On devient vite accro à ce label!

P*** oui!
Tant de découvertes, voilà la diversité dont j'avais besoin. oupez
J'ai vu dans ta liste "A orillas de magdalena" :

C'est sorti chez Domino Sound, en distribution MR et c'est une compile killer de Cumbia de Colombie (et pas du Mexique...)! Une pure tuerie!

Excellent aussi!
Je vais essayer de faire une ou des compiles pour un pote, tâche ardue.
Et là, je je reviens à Abner Jay n'ayant écouté qu'un album.
Et P**** encore...

The Residents.

MessagePosté: Ven Aoû 19, 2011 6:19 pm 

I lovemauve MR!

MessagePosté: Ven Aoû 19, 2011 6:34 pm 

Pffiu ! T'as raison, c'est grandiose.
J'me suis téléchargé pleins de compils K7 hier sur leur blog. Rien que leur initiative du blog de téléchargement gratuit, c'est géant.
J'vais surveiller les prochaines sorties.

Forum verrouillé Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 77 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Heures au format UTC + 6 heures