Forum de rock6070

Nous sommes le Sam Avr 20, 2024 9:54 am

Heures au format UTC + 6 heures

Forum verrouillé Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 1 message ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Sangue da Cidade - Ao Vivo Teatro Ipanema (1983) Brazil
MessagePosté: Dim Juil 11, 2010 8:13 am 

The "BLOOD CITY", SANGUE DA CIDADE...

Bootleg Highly rare (10 copies only)

"Extracted from a cassette, this is the Master Tape"

http://lix.in/572400dd

Tracks:

01. Você não vai me Mudar (You will not change me)
02. Rock do Vampiro (Rock of the Vampire)
03. Quase não Consigo Respirar (Almost I Can Not Breathe)
04. Brilho da Lua (Brlho of the Moon)
05. Jogo da Vida (Game of Life)
06. Verde do Bom (Green of the Good)
07. Blues do Sangue (Blues of the Blood)
08. A Bomba (The Bomb)
09. Feito Louco (Made Mad)
10. A Bruxa (The Witch)
11. Brilhar a Minha Estrela (To Shine my Star)
12. Hora do Rush (Rush hour)

Line-Up:

Sérgio "Vid" Vidal - Voz
Luis Di Castro - Guitarras
Ronaldo Jones - Baixo
Paulo Henrique - Teclados
Rodrigo - Bateria

The opening song "Você não vai me Mudar" shows a decline in sound to about 50% of the music. It was maintained that the request to build a very special person in this work and that was key to this being a reality today as ô is.
The second song "Rock do Vampiro" is the result of the talent of the band and was an immediate establishment as a provision of the rope down Ronaldo Jones who had been busted. The third song "Quase não Consigo Respirar" I think it's particularly exceptional The fourth "Brilho da Lua" wonderful, the seventh an explosive blues and the "Sangue da Cidade".
Altogether, the entire work is great. Rare & Recommended.....

An account of the material:

This material comes from a bootleg (pirate - actually a non-official), so she was never with-profit that I (PHSStudiosRJ) on any day of the year 2002 decided to release this material, but with the intention of rescuing the memory of this band that was both eyewitness and hearing that actually represented in the national rock band.

The year 1982 saw the guys in the city of Três Rios RJ, a club named "CAER". After they returned to perform in that city but at another club "ENTRERRIENSE." At the time I was in that city and witness pudi personally beautiful show that the guys did, and I at that time was a strong admirer of bands like Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and so on ... I was really touched with the approach that the musicality of the guys had with these bands, it is logical considering the difference of resource that they have out there and here over the massacre of the powerful against the weak (Financially it), we have not.

Years later I decided to hit behind this material to make a remaster because I had heard that a guy there that the city had recorded the show and still make these available in 8mm tape. This search led me to personally know the Vid who kindly provided me with the formation of the time and the names of songs that were all extremely unknown. For only three songs became known to the public "Feito Louco," "Hora do Rush" & the super popular "Brilhar a Minha Estrela", the latter total success on radio in 1982/83.

There was now starting in possession of two concerts of the guys "CAER" & "ENTRERRIENSE", more like the recordings had horrible distortions, Vid saved plans yielding a cassette tape with a show of them also in 1983 at Teatro Ipanema, so then with a and other settings because of this, this work was possible. And today I delight in exposing you to this material altamante rare, which was originally done only in a print run of 10 copies.

"Sangue da Cidade" - The Origin:

Band started in the mid 70s (around 1975) by "Luis Di Castro" & "Ronaldo Jones". The band has traveled a hard road to get to the entry of climax, with the additions of vocalist Sergio Vidal (Vid) in 1981. As the declaration itself Di Castro, Vid was the key missing piece for the band to take off the charts.....

In 1982 the band exploded, being strongly promoted by nostalgic radio Fluminense (A Maudita), the radio preferential lovers of rock in the early 80's, situated in the city of Niterói - RJ. The following year the band released what we consider as being his only job, a single released by Warner, with the songs: "Feito Louco" & "Brilhar a Minha Estrela".

Other than that, the band participates in its formation of a healthy compilation album released on the same label with bands that had at that time in the prestigious "Circo Voador", the scene essentials of rock bands of that era. And according to a statement by Di Castro (on your site) the album name was changed to "Rock Voador" by reason of not being able to use the label the name of that scenario the Rock in Rio.

I wish I could tell another story, it would be more accurate. The end of the band as had also happened in many other bands, was due a feud between the guitarist (Di Castro) and vocalist (Vid).

Seeing now the site of Dicastro was glad that he and Vid again speak up and playing together. Good.

NOTE:
The term: "Blood City " here is defined as someone of the city, a resident genuino of the city, an original inhabitant of the capital (big City) and it has not anything to have with bloodthirsty or anything of this type...

Perhaps it is better to translate literally as: "Blood of the City"...

<**{by PHSStudiosRJ}**>

Enjoy.............

Profil Envoyer un message privé  

Forum verrouillé Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 1 message ] 

Heures au format UTC + 6 heures